concentrate in Chinese
[ 'kɔnsentreit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "concentrate"Synonyms of "concentrate"Use "concentrate" in a sentence
past tense: concentrated past participle: concentrated plural: concentrates present participle: concentrating
- Troops are concentrating south of the river .
- He wanted to concentrate on a single issue .
- He tried to concentrate on thomson .
- The report concentrated on military matters .
- They would do well to concentrate more on their work .
- Try and concentrate more on your work .
- He could have concentrated on the summit .
- Lynn is now concentrating on finishing the term paper .
- Some concentrate on capital growth .
- Do not put me off when i am trying to concentrate .
- a concentrated example of something; "the concentrate of contemporary despair"
- a concentrated form of a foodstuff; the bulk is reduced by removing water
- the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
Synonyms: dressed ore, Verb
- cook until very little liquid is left; "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time"
Synonyms: reduce, boil down,
- be cooked until very little liquid is left; "The sauce should reduce to one cup"
Synonyms: boil down, reduce, decoct,
- make denser, stronger, or purer; "concentrate juice"
- make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
Synonyms: digest, condense,
- compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
Synonyms: condense, contract,
- make central; "The Russian government centralized the distribution of food"
Synonyms: centralize, centralise,
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
Synonyms: focus, center, centre, pore, rivet,
- draw together or meet in one common center; "These groups concentrate in the inner cities"
"concentrated" in Chinese, "fish protein concentrate" in Chinese, "concentation effect" in Chinese, "concenter" in Chinese, "concentracted decoctions" in Chinese, "concentral polycyclic vascular tissue" in Chinese, "concentratcd heating" in Chinese, "concentrate a superior force" in Chinese, "concentrate and ask again" in Chinese, "concentrate blend" in Chinese, "concentrate bunker" in Chinese,