compressor in Chinese
[ kəm'presə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "compressor"Synonyms of "compressor""compressor" in a sentence"compressor" meaning
- The turbine engine has a compressor which turns at high speed .
- High pressure was used to drive compressors and other equipment .
- With this arrangement, the turbine drives the compressor .
- Compressor may be reciprocating positive displacement or centrifugal .
- Oil-free compressors of course, are the logical choice for instrument-air supplies .
- Uncontaminated water is normally used as seal water for vacuum pumps and for compressor cooling as well as for sanitary use .
- Study on cooling system of reciprocation compressors
- Massage appliances and digital compressor for home use
- Glossary of terms for fans , blowers and compressors
- Specification for lubricants for refrigerant compressors
"compressocrushed zone" in Chinese, "compressometer" in Chinese, "compresson casting" in Chinese, "compresson coil spring" in Chinese, "compressoproductus" in Chinese, "compressor accessories" in Chinese, "compressor aerodynamics" in Chinese, "compressor aftercooler" in Chinese, "compressor air inlet housing" in Chinese,