comprehend in Chinese
[ ˌkɔmpri'hend ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "comprehend"Synonyms of "comprehend""comprehend" in a sentence"comprehend" meaning
- He was incapable of comprehending her suffering .
- By thought i comprehend the world .
- Aileen should be brought to comprehend that truth .
- For emergencies, you comprehend .
- I feel indifferent whether i am comprehended or not .
- Two words would comprehend my futuredeath and hell .
- Numbers of this enormous magnitude are very difficult to comprehend .
- He could not comprehend any variations or disloyalties .
- Salmonellae are more widespread than are commonly comprehended .
- This approach entails solving a problem by first comprehending it .
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
Synonyms: grok, get the picture, savvy, dig, grasp, compass, apprehend,
- to become aware of through the senses; "I could perceive the ship coming over the horizon"
- include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one''s sphere or territory; "This group encompasses a wide range of people from different backgrounds"; "this should cover everyone in the group"
Synonyms: embrace, encompass, cover,
"comprehe ive misusage" in Chinese, "comprehe ive sanctio" in Chinese, "comprehe ive sub-areas" in Chinese, "comprehe iveredevelopmentarea" in Chinese, "comprehe ivetreatmentofsocialsecurity" in Chinese, "comprehend by analogy" in Chinese, "comprehend languages" in Chinese, "comprehend the meaning of a phrase" in Chinese, "comprehend the status of a disease" in Chinese,