complimentary in Chinese
- That's really not very complimentary to me .
- I've got complimentary tickets for a concert .
- Piero's glance was much less complimentary .
- He is too complimentary .
- Her lungs rattled worse than this complimentary bus .
- Such remarks were scarcely complimentary toward the officers present .
- No , i am going to see a chinese opera . billy gave me a complimentary ticket yesterday .
- Do not be fooled by all his complimentary remarks -- they were all said with tongue in cheek .
- These complimentary expressions were uttered in a somewhat absent and distracted manner .
- "you!" exclaimed the bishop in a manner that mr. slope could hardly have considered complimentary .
"complimentary ticket" in Chinese, "complimentary address" in Chinese, "compliment" in Chinese, "compliment away" in Chinese, "compliment sb into" in Chinese, "compliment sb out of sth" in Chinese, "complimental" in Chinese, "complimentary close" in Chinese, "complimentary closing" in Chinese, "complimentary closure" in Chinese, "complimentary color" in Chinese,