compensation in Chinese
[ kɔmpen'seiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "compensation"Synonyms of "compensation""compensation" in a sentence"compensation" meaning
- She is still pressing her claim for compensation .
- But all trials bring their compensations .
- The agitation for adjusted compensation redoubled .
- The owners of the hotel were held entitled to compensation .
- He urged the state to adopt accident compensation system .
- They have their compensations .
- Most timidities have such secret compensations .
- The compensations of such religion are denied wolf larsen .
- They had to make compensation for all wrongful exactions .
- We would be willing, sir, to increase the rate of compensation .
- the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
- something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors
"compensation method" in Chinese, "compensation balance" in Chinese, "compensation pendulum" in Chinese, "compensatingtank" in Chinese, "compensatingwater" in Chinese, "compensatingwatermain" in Chinese, "compensatingwatersystem" in Chinese, "compensatingwinding" in Chinese, "compensation ability" in Chinese, "compensation action" in Chinese, "compensation adjustment" in Chinese, "compensation agreement" in Chinese,