compendium in Chinese
How to pronounce "compendium"Use "compendium" in a sentence
- The compendium of materia medica has been held in high esteem since it was first published .
- London was "the biggest aggregation of human life-the most complete compendium of the world" .
- This compendium of all the old roman virtues died at an advanced age, respected and feared .
- We observe the endless classical references in the compendium of ecclesiastical history written by cotton mather .
- For a compendium of system security definitions
- On theory of drug preparation in compendium of materia medica
- Below is the compendium of the dissertation : 1
- This encyclopedia is truly a compendium of knowledge
- Compendium of european vocal music in the 16th century
- Why should it be when it ' s in the compendium of laws
- a concise but comprehensive summary of a larger work
- a publication containing a variety of works
"compendiary" in Chinese, "compendio estadistico" in Chinese, "compendious" in Chinese, "compendious dictionary" in Chinese, "compendiously" in Chinese, "compendium aromatariorum" in Chinese, "compendium equivalence" in Chinese, "compendium of bibliography" in Chinese, "compendium of chemical terminology" in Chinese,