community in Chinese
[ kə'mju:niti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "community"Synonyms of "community""community" in a sentence"community" meaning
- Law is developed by various communities .
- New york has always been a commercial community .
- Many rural communities are depressed .
- The meeting will be held in the community center .
- The whole community turned out to wipe out the four pests .
- Come to the church and be a member of the community .
- He and his wife had all things in sweet community .
- The airport had been established long before the community .
- They also tend to be active in their communities .
- There are many difficulties in the community of women .
- (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
Synonyms: biotic community,
- a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO community"
- a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
Synonyms: residential district, residential area,
- common ownership; "they shared a community of possessions"
- agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
Synonyms: community of interests,
"community antenna" in Chinese, "european community" in Chinese, "gated community" in Chinese, "french community" in Chinese, "community singing" in Chinese, "bedroom community" in Chinese, "village community" in Chinese, "community centre" in Chinese, "community chest" in Chinese, "communities in the profundal zone" in Chinese, "communities of discourse" in Chinese, "communities of practice" in Chinese, "communities, regions of belgium" in Chinese, "communitization" in Chinese, "community acquired" in Chinese, "community acquired infections" in Chinese, "community acquis" in Chinese, "community action for legal service" in Chinese,