communication in Chinese
[ kəˌmju:ni'keiʃn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "communication"Synonyms of "communication""communication" in a sentence"communication" meaning
- Bank communications become more effective .
- Intercellular communication is essential .
- Electricity completely changed communications .
- To you, then, i must make my communication .
- Communication is a difficult process .
- Evil communications corrupt good manners .
- Language is an instrument for communication .
- Radio communication has annihilated space .
- Our culture stresses clarity in communication .
- A communication will be opened between the two places .
- something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow"
- a connection allowing access between persons or places; "how many lines of communication can there be among four people?"; "a secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
"communicatio proce or" in Chinese, "communicatio queue" in Chinese, "communicatio sector" in Chinese, "communicatio service" in Chinese, "communicatio ystemmodel" in Chinese, "communication (speech)" in Chinese, "communication ability" in Chinese, "communication accelerator board" in Chinese, "communication access manager" in Chinese,