commission in Chinese
[ kə'miʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "commission"Synonyms of "commission""commission" in a sentence"commission" meaning
past tense: commissioned past participle: commissioned plural: commissions present participle: commissioning
- He gets commission on top of his salary .
- The commission note was to follow next day .
- He had hoped croft would be commissioned .
- In 1388 the crown issued commissions .
- He commissioned a statue of his wife .
- I got flu and was out of commission for a week .
- How many people sit on the commission ?
- This plant was commissioned toward the end of 1966 .
- Each bullet has got its commission .
- Commission means the remuneration paid to an agent .
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
Synonyms: mission, charge,
- the act of committing a crime
Synonyms: perpetration, committal,
- the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions
- an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces
Synonyms: military commission,
- a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something; "the judge''s charge to the jury"
Synonyms: charge, direction,
- a special group delegated to consider some matter; "a committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours" - Milton Berle
- a group of representatives or delegates
Synonyms: deputation, delegation, delegacy, mission,
- a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary); "he works on commission"
- the state of being in good working order and ready for operation; "put the ships into commission"; "the motor was out of commission"
- charge with a task
- put into commission; equip for service; of ships
- place an order for
"zoning commission" in Chinese, "interstate commerce commission" in Chinese, "federal aviation commission" in Chinese, "federal trade commission" in Chinese, "commissary line" in Chinese, "commissary of the holy land" in Chinese, "commissary privileges" in Chinese, "commissary services" in Chinese, "commissary spaces" in Chinese, "commission (expense)" in Chinese, "commission a ship" in Chinese, "commission account" in Chinese, "commission against corruption" in Chinese,