commercial in Chinese
[ kə'mə:ʃəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "commercial"Synonyms of "commercial""commercial" in a sentence"commercial" meaning
- The blast furnace is not in commercial use .
- Cowperwood was so suave, so commercial .
- He has gained a footing in the commercial world
- New york has always been a commercial community .
- I work for a commercial radio station .
- America is thick with commercials and advertisements .
- He did some commercials for us .
- Her novels are well written and commercial as well .
- Commercial invoice is a document .
- Remittance and collection belong to the commercial credit .
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- of or relating to commercialism; "a commercial attache"; "commercial paper"; "commercial law"
- of the kind or quality used in commerce; average or inferior; "commercial grade of beef"; "commercial oxalic acid"
Synonyms: commercial-grade, Noun
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
Synonyms: commercial message,
"commercial agency" in Chinese, "commercial availability" in Chinese, "commercial company" in Chinese, "commercial chestnut" in Chinese, "commercial run" in Chinese, "commercial museum" in Chinese, "commercial operation" in Chinese, "commercial treaty" in Chinese, "commercial size" in Chinese, "commerceasia" in Chinese, "commercenet" in Chinese, "commercenotefee" in Chinese, "commerci" in Chinese, "commercia belli" in Chinese, "commercial (first) subsector" in Chinese, "commercial (second) subsector" in Chinese, "commercial abbreviation" in Chinese, "commercial abbreviations" in Chinese,