commerce in Chinese
[ 'kɔmə(:)s ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "commerce"Synonyms of "commerce""commerce" in a sentence"commerce" meaning
- Mercury was the presiding divinity over commerce ...
- Banks are the nerves of commerce .
- The river's earliest commerce was in great keelboats .
- They both like ving-un better than commerce .
- The department of commerce is a highly diversified organization .
- He is engaged in commerce .
- There were to be no tariffs or taxes on interstate commerce .
- Spanish is extremely useful in europe as a language of commerce .
- America became involved as a neutral carrier of commerce on the atlantic .
- They have long done the commerce of the interior of africa and in arabia .
"electronic commerce" in Chinese, "interstate commerce commission" in Chinese, "international chamber of commerce" in Chinese, "commenwealth of socialist countries" in Chinese, "commenwealth school commission" in Chinese, "commeny" in Chinese, "commequiers" in Chinese, "commer" in Chinese, "commerce (business people)" in Chinese, "commerce america" in Chinese, "commerce and agriculture minister" in Chinese, "commerce and economics" in Chinese,