combine in Chinese
[ kəm'bain ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "combine"Synonyms of "combine""combine" in a sentence"combine" meaning
- Two things are always combined together .
- And you think you can get them to combine ?
- Surgery and radiotherapy should be combined .
- Final development reveals a combined image .
- Combine the general call with particular guidance
- It'll be a miracle if they combine into one .
- The oxygen and the carbon combine to form carbon dioxide .
- The operation itself was a model of combined work .
- But must linguistics then be combined with sociology ?
- If they come across a foreigner, they will combine .
- harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
- an occurrence that results in things being united
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service; "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
Synonyms: trust, corporate trust, cartel, Verb
- put or add together; "combine resources"
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
Synonyms: blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, merge,
- gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
- add together from different sources; "combine resources"
- join for a common purpose or in a common action; "These forces combined with others"
- have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
"combine harvester" in Chinese, "combinatus" in Chinese, "combince course" in Chinese, "combind" in Chinese, "combinde action" in Chinese, "combinded rrecreational centre" in Chinese, "combine 1" in Chinese, "combine acupuncture with medicinal herbs" in Chinese, "combine acupuncture with medicinalherbs" in Chinese, "combine additively" in Chinese,