colonial in Chinese
[ kə'ləunjəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "colonial"Synonyms of "colonial""colonial" in a sentence"colonial" meaning
- All the morning the colonials had been gathering .
- Few of the colonial leaders really wanted separations .
- The mind reverts to the earliest days of colonial history .
- The liberation movement is now extending over the colonial countries .
- I never acquired that admirable colonial quality-good humour .
- The place of admiralty courts is supplied by colonial courts of admiralty .
- Historically speaking, colonial writing is of absorbing value .
- Now there was added a proclivity to emulate the scale of french colonial rule .
- Anti-colonialism aimed at ending the subordination of people to colonial rule .
- Foreign trade had been the lifeblood of the american economy since colonial times .
- of or relating to or characteristic of or inhabiting a colony
- of animals who live in colonies, such as ants
- composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony; "coral is a colonial organism"
Synonyms: compound, Noun
- a resident of a colony
"colonial office" in Chinese, "colonial architecture" in Chinese, "colonial militia" in Chinese, "old colonials" in Chinese, "colonia urdaniz" in Chinese, "colonia valdense" in Chinese, "colonia versicherung ag" in Chinese, "colonia vieiras" in Chinese, "colonia zapallar" in Chinese, "colonial acol" in Chinese, "colonial administration" in Chinese, "colonial airline" in Chinese, "colonial athletic association" in Chinese,