collection in Chinese
[ kə'lekʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "collection"Synonyms of "collection""collection" in a sentence"collection" meaning
- He had an immense collection of secondhand books .
- They took up a collection for the annual dinner .
- The collection of a crowd there was unexpected .
- You are invited to view our autumn collection .
- A collection of photographs was on display in the hall .
- Necessity is the mother of collection .
- You have fed a great collection of lies .
- The theological collection was kept in a sacred place .
- Remittance and collection belong to the commercial credit .
- He presented his whole collection of books to the library .
- the act of gathering something together
Synonyms: collecting, assembling, aggregation,
- request for a sum of money; "an appeal to raise money for starving children"
Synonyms: solicitation, appeal, ingathering,
- a publication containing a variety of works
- several things grouped together or considered as a whole
Synonyms: aggregation, accumulation, assemblage,
"loan collection" in Chinese, "collectingduct" in Chinese, "collectinglandusefeesondifferentlevels" in Chinese, "collectingpost aferetreat" in Chinese, "collectio aymentadvice" in Chinese, "collectio receivable for customer" in Chinese, "collection activitv" in Chinese, "collection address" in Chinese, "collection advice" in Chinese, "collection agency" in Chinese,