coefficient in Chinese
- The drag coefficient varies with the shape of the object .
- Pascal published a treatise on binomial coefficient .
- We can manipulate the expression for reflection coefficient .
- The pattern of the finite-difference coefficients is known .
- The value of the sticking coefficient may have to be revised .
- Analogous coefficients are usually defined for the lift .
- This gives the following on grouping like coefficients of x .
- The housing has a higher coefficient of expansion than the ring .
- The absorption coefficient is often strongly wavelength-dependent .
- The stoichiometric coefficients are pure numbers with no units .
"coefficent of compressibility" in Chinese, "coefficent of purification" in Chinese, "coefficent of racial likeness" in Chinese, "coefficent of variation" in Chinese, "coefficiency of utilization" in Chinese, "coefficient a" in Chinese, "coefficient autocorrelation" in Chinese, "coefficient barotropy" in Chinese, "coefficient based on area" in Chinese,