code in Chinese
[ kəud ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "code"Synonyms of "code""code" in a sentence"code" meaning
past tense: coded past participle: coded plural: codes present participle: coding
- You must live up to the code of the school .
- The dialing code for the london area is 01 .
- Language is apparently governed by a code .
- The new code baffled the enemy agents .
- She was an individual with a code of her own .
- The dialling code for the beijing area is 01 .
- This was the impetus to the prussian code .
- The information arrives in code .
- He conquered the old code and the old dogma .
- We can use at most nine words in this code .
- a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
Synonyms: computer code,
- a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
Synonyms: codification, Verb
- convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
Synonyms: encipher, cipher, cypher, encrypt, inscribe, write in code,
- attach a code to; "Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later"