cod in Chinese
- It is now possible not only to locate a shoal but to tell if it is herring , cod , or other well-known fish , by the pattern of its echo .
- Boston - cape cod - martha s vineyard - boston
- Study and development of cod monitor based on embedded system
- The cod swim away ; the ice sheets freeze over again
- Application of cod method in nonmetal pipe exploration
- Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via cod
- Fish in newfoundland means only one thing : cod
- Cod water quality - determination of chemical oxygen demand
- We will serve smoked cod ' s roe at the dinner
- Exploration of the problems of cod determination method
- payable by the recipient on delivery; "a collect call"; "the letter came collect"; "a COD parcel"
Synonyms: collect, Verb
- harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don''t ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
Synonyms: tease, razz, rag, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride,
- fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can''t fool me!"
Synonyms: gull, dupe, slang, befool, fool, put on, take in, put one over, put one across, Noun
- major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
- the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
Synonyms: pod, seedcase,
"codding" in Chinese, "cape cod" in Chinese, "rock cod" in Chinese, "cocycle matrix" in Chinese, "cocycle rank" in Chinese, "cocycle space" in Chinese, "cocygeal plexus" in Chinese, "cocytus" in Chinese, "cod (= crack opening displacement)" in Chinese, "cod - chemical oxygen demand" in Chinese, "cod baked with lotus flavor" in Chinese, "cod cab over engine" in Chinese,