coconut in Chinese
How to pronounce "coconut"Synonyms of "coconut""coconut" in a sentence"coconut" meaning
- The king feasted his friends on chicken and coconuts .
- She split open the coconut .
- Even the coconut trees seemed swollen and expectant .
- In the coconut groves at the edge of the field, the trees were stripped of leaves .
- Uiliami blew the whistle suspended on his broad bare chest by a cord of coconut fiber .
- He was looking across the lagoon to where the nuhiva's sails showed through the sparse coconuts .
- With pleasure . these cakes contain apples , peas , nuts , and those coconuts , oranges and pineapples .
- Because the wind blew lengthwise along the atoll, the house had been sheltered by the miles of coconut trees .
- Its beauty is the beauty of the sea and sky, and the varied colour of the lagoon, and the grace of the coconut trees .
- Coconut palms grew in spots on the circle of sand, and there were many gaps where the sand was too close to sea level for coconut .
- large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk
- the edible white meat of a coconut; often shredded for use in e.g. cakes and curries
Synonyms: coconut meat,
- tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits; widely planted throughout the tropics
Synonyms: coconut palm, coco palm, coco, cocoa palm, coconut tree, Cocos nucifera,
"coconut matting" in Chinese, "coconut butter" in Chinese, "coconut oil" in Chinese, "coconut palm" in Chinese, "coconut milk" in Chinese, "cocontractor" in Chinese, "cocontrol oriented processor" in Chinese, "cocontrol optimization" in Chinese, "coconu" in Chinese, "coconuctite" in Chinese, "coconut (250g)" in Chinese, "coconut active carbon" in Chinese, "coconut albumen" in Chinese, "coconut albumen juice" in Chinese,