coating in Chinese
[ 'kəutiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "coating"Synonyms of "coating""coating" in a sentence"coating" meaning
- His coat was sprinkled with cigarette ashes .
- I need a new coat -- or do i ?
- How could i be a detective in this coat ?
- He disembarrassed himself of his heavy coat .
- The coat does not sit properly across the shoulders .
- Let me relieve you of your coat and hat .
- I gave my fur coat a thorough airing .
- Do keep out of the rain if you have not a coat .
- One of his hand dropped into his coat pocket .
- You can hardly see the join in the coat .
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
Synonyms: application, covering,
- a thin layer covering something; "a second coat of paint"
- a heavy fabric suitable for coats
- a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance); "the boat had a metallic finish"; "he applied a coat of a clear finish"; "when the finish is too thin it is difficult to apply evenly"
Synonyms: finish, finishing,
"coat" in Chinese, "dress coat" in Chinese, "fire coat" in Chinese, "dinner coat" in Chinese, "beach coat" in Chinese, "ground coat" in Chinese, "nehru coat" in Chinese, "coat room" in Chinese, "box coat" in Chinese, "coathanger manifold extrusion die" in Chinese, "coati" in Chinese, "coaticook" in Chinese, "coatimundi" in Chinese, "coatimundis" in Chinese, "coating -to-fiber bond" in Chinese, "coating action" in Chinese, "coating activation" in Chinese, "coating additive" in Chinese,