coat in Chinese
[ kəut ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "coat"Synonyms of "coat""coat" in a sentence"coat" meaning
past tense: coated past participle: coated plural: coats present participle: coating
- His coat was sprinkled with cigarette ashes .
- I need a new coat -- or do i ?
- How could i be a detective in this coat ?
- He disembarrassed himself of his heavy coat .
- The coat does not sit properly across the shoulders .
- Let me relieve you of your coat and hat .
- I gave my fur coat a thorough airing .
- Do keep out of the rain if you have not a coat .
- One of his hand dropped into his coat pocket .
- You can hardly see the join in the coat .
- growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- a thin layer covering something; "a second coat of paint"
Synonyms: coating, Verb
- cover or provide with a coat
- form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; "coat the cake with chocolate"
"coating" in Chinese, "dress coat" in Chinese, "fire coat" in Chinese, "dinner coat" in Chinese, "beach coat" in Chinese, "ground coat" in Chinese, "nehru coat" in Chinese, "coat room" in Chinese, "box coat" in Chinese, "coastwise sea lane" in Chinese, "coastwise survey" in Chinese, "coastwise trade" in Chinese, "coastwise traffic" in Chinese, "coast；shore" in Chinese, "coat and hat hook" in Chinese, "coat and hat rack" in Chinese, "coat and hat stand" in Chinese, "coat and tie" in Chinese,