closure in Chinese
How to pronounce "closure"Synonyms of "closure""closure" in a sentence"closure" meaning
past tense: closured past participle: closured present participle: closuring
- The railway is under threat of closure .
- The ring c is called the integral closure of a in b .
- The workers are sitting in against the factory closures .
- These laws have not proved sufficient for closure of the problem .
- We have got all the nurses with us in our fight to stop closures .
- I could not bring myself to accept the absolute closure of the inland sea .
- Receptiveness was regarded as the time between flower opening and closure .
- The closure of the car factory had a knock-on effect on the tyre manufacturers .
- It is a bleak look-out for the coal industry as the number of pit closures increases .
- Any difference between values for successive occupations must be considered as a closure error .
- termination of operations; "they regretted the closure of the day care center"
Synonyms: closedown, closing, shutdown,
- approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap; "the ship''s rapid rate of closing gave them little time to avoid a collision"
- the act of blocking
Synonyms: blockage, occlusion,
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
Synonyms: blockage, block, occlusion, stop, stoppage,
- something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making; "they finally reached a settlement with the union"; "they never did achieve a final resolution of their differences"; "he needed to grieve before he could achieve a sense of closure"
Synonyms: settlement, resolution,
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
Synonyms: law of closure,
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
Synonyms: cloture, gag rule, gag law, Verb
- terminate debate by calling for a vote; "debate was closured"; "cloture the discussion"
"kangaroo closure" in Chinese, "clostridiumtetani" in Chinese, "clostridium的复数" in Chinese, "clostridius" in Chinese, "clostridocin" in Chinese, "clostripain" in Chinese, "closure (mathematics)" in Chinese, "closure against fault" in Chinese, "closure and tightness" in Chinese, "closure bar" in Chinese,