class in Chinese
[ klɑ:s ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "class"Synonyms of "class""class" in a sentence"class" meaning
past tense: classed past participle: classed plural: classes present participle: classing
- I would like to enroll in this cooking class .
- She is a regular attendee at evening classes .
- As a cook, she was in a class by herself .
- The children continually disturbed the class .
- Most of these classes must be disjointed .
- They are the vanguards of the working class .
- It is the working class that is most selfless ...
- Europe still had its old class system .
- These plants were distributed into 22 classes .
- Such a student is a credit to his class .
- education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
Synonyms: course, course of study, course of instruction,
- elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
Synonyms: stratum, social class, socio-economic class,
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
Synonyms: category, family,
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
Synonyms: form, grade, course,
- a body of students who graduate together; "the class of ''97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
Synonyms: division, Verb
- arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
Synonyms: classify, sort, assort, sort out, separate,
"proprietary class" in Chinese, "class section" in Chinese, "class day" in Chinese, "economy class" in Chinese, "form class" in Chinese, "class action" in Chinese, "class noun" in Chinese, "working class" in Chinese, "class champion" in Chinese, "claspjoint" in Chinese, "clasps" in Chinese, "claspt" in Chinese, "clasquin" in Chinese, "clasquin ltd" in Chinese, "class (biology)" in Chinese, "class (computer science)" in Chinese, "class (fare basis)" in Chinese, "class (set theory)" in Chinese,