clamp in Chinese
[ klæmp ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "clamp"Synonyms of "clamp""clamp" in a sentence"clamp" meaning
- The wood is held in position by a clamp .
- I'm glad he clamped down on them .
- Naturally, his mind clamped down .
- I clamped my teeth to keep from uttering a single whimper .
- The diaphragm was clamped between two support housings .
- If the tubing is to remain in a place, the end is clamped .
- Bigger's teeth clamped so tight that his jaws ached .
- Its lower end is anchored at the erection truss by a clamp .
- He checked that clamp .
- The blade is clamped and excited into some mode of vibration .
- a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
Synonyms: clinch, Verb
- impose or inflict forcefully; "The military government clamped a curfew onto the capital"
- fasten or fix with a clamp; "clamp the chair together until the glue has hardened"
"clamouse" in Chinese, "clamoxyquin" in Chinese, "clamoxyquin hydrochloride" in Chinese, "clamoxyquine" in Chinese, "clamoxyquinhydrochloride" in Chinese, "clamp action" in Chinese, "clamp amplifier" in Chinese, "clamp and cautery of hemorrhoids" in Chinese, "clamp apparatus for butt welding" in Chinese,