circumference in Chinese
[ sə'kʌmfərəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "circumference"Synonyms of "circumference""circumference" in a sentence"circumference" meaning
- The earth 's circumference is nearly 25,000 miles .
- The diameter and the circumference of a circle correlate .
- The compressor-outlet pressure is nearly constant around the circumference .
- Head and chest circumference are checked on all children under two years of age .
- In each case an integral number of wavelengths fit into the circumference of the loop .
the circumference of the circle is 2πr and the time for one revolution is 2πr/v. 圆的周长是2r，转一圈的时间是2rv。
- The best of the early measurements of the earth's circumference was made by eratosthenes .
- Wheel circumference measurements are show in cms
- Large waist circumference means excess fat in body
- That point falls on the circumference of the circle
- the size of something as given by the distance around it
- the length of the closed curve of a circle
- the boundary line encompassing an area or object; "he had walked the full circumference of his land"; "a danger to all races over the whole circumference of the globe"
"circument" in Chinese, "circumequatorial species" in Chinese, "circumerosion" in Chinese, "circumesophageal nerve" in Chinese, "circumferenc" in Chinese, "circumference articularis" in Chinese, "circumference articularis capitis ulnae" in Chinese, "circumference articularis radii" in Chinese, "circumference at the height of the eye" in Chinese,