circulate in Chinese
[ 'sə:kjuleit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "circulate"Synonyms of "circulate""circulate" in a sentence"circulate" meaning
- Circulating libraries were not then in use .
- Wild rumors were circulating about her .
- Some groups are circulating petitions .
- The story circulates among the people .
- Stories circulated first in moscow .
- During a depression money circulates slowly .
- I'll mail my paper so it can be circulated .
- The blood must circulate freely everywhere in the body .
- It was not long before the news was widely circulated .
- The blood circulates through the body .
- cause to move around; "circulate a rumor"
Synonyms: mobilize, mobilise,
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
Synonyms: circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around,
- become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
Synonyms: go around, spread,
- move around freely; "She circulates among royalty"
- move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point; "Blood circulates in my veins"; "The air here does not circulate"
- cause to move in a circuit or system; "The fan circulates the air in the room"
- cause be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
Synonyms: pass around, pass on, distribute,
- move in circles
"circulating" in Chinese, "circulating decimal" in Chinese, "circulating door" in Chinese, "circulating capital" in Chinese, "circulating medium" in Chinese, "circulating library" in Chinese, "circulating real capital" in Chinese, "circularvelocity" in Chinese, "circulary cylindrical coordinates" in Chinese, "circulary fibres" in Chinese, "circulary-scanning reticle" in Chinese, "circular，round，rounded" in Chinese, "circulate 15 minutes" in Chinese, "circulate a notice of commendation" in Chinese, "circulate a notice of criticism" in Chinese, "circulate about" in Chinese,