circular in Chinese
[ 'sə:kjulə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "circular"Synonyms of "circular""circular" in a sentence"circular" meaning
- He throw the letter after the circulars .
- The resulting motion is again circular .
- The beam will deflect into a circular arc .
- The beam bends to a circular profile of radius r .
- The domes are circular or ovoid in cross-section .
- An atoll is a circular reef surrounding a lagoon .
- He would not withdraw short's circular immediately .
- This definition is circular .
- The circular points are really a degenerate conic .
- The natural motion of heavenly objects is circular .
- having a circular shape
Synonyms: round, Adjective
- describing a circle; moving in a circle; "the circular motion of the wheel"
Synonyms: rotary, orbitual, Noun
- an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
Synonyms: handbill, bill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway,
"circular stair" in Chinese, "circular saw" in Chinese, "circular measure" in Chinese, "circular ticket" in Chinese, "trade circular" in Chinese, "court circular" in Chinese, "circular note" in Chinese, "circul" in Chinese, "circulant" in Chinese, "circulant design" in Chinese, "circulant determinant" in Chinese, "circulant matrix" in Chinese, "circular (or circum- ferential) pitch" in Chinese, "circular (or circumfer- ential) pitch" in Chinese, "circular -arc gear" in Chinese, "circular [dial] counter" in Chinese,