chlorine in Chinese
- Chlorine may cause plant damage .
- Cooking-salt consists of atoms of sodium and chlorine .
- Chlorine is usually liquefied before use or storage .
- All the chlorine atoms have already found partners .
- Significant amounts of chlorine and iron may affect the scattering .
- The number of cationic bromine and chlorine compounds is restricted .
- The vapour of the chlorine and iodo compounds in particular, can be toxic .
- Mercerizing wash waters can be used to prepare scour, chlorine bleach .
- People chronically exposed to chlorine develop some degree of tolerance .
- Various hydrocarbons and chlorine gas are examples of this category .
"chlorinator water" in Chinese, "chlorinator with injector" in Chinese, "chlorinator with spiral tubing" in Chinese, "chlorindanol" in Chinese, "chlorindin" in Chinese, "chlorine acne" in Chinese, "chlorine and hydrogen gas buffer" in Chinese, "chlorine and hydrogen processing section" in Chinese, "chlorine atmosphere" in Chinese,