chip in Chinese
[ tʃip ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "chip"Use "chip" in a sentence
past tense: chipped past participle: chipped plural: chips present participle: chipping
- Yes , the blade is chipped in a few places .
- She chipped in with some interesting remarks .
- What uses will they find for a silicon chip ?
- All the plates have chipped edges .
- The blade is chipped in a few places .
- She clattered down the worn and chipped stone steps .
- He is a chip off the old block .
- You can always turn to me when the chips are down .
- Fish and chips are getting very expensive now .
- Let's chip in some money to help the homeless .
- the act of chipping something
Synonyms: chipping, splintering,
- (golf) a low running approach shot
Synonyms: chip shot,
- electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
Synonyms: microchip, micro chip, silicon chip, microprocessor chip,
- a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
Synonyms: poker chip,
- a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
Synonyms: crisp, potato chip, Saratoga chip,
- a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
Synonyms: bit, flake, fleck, scrap,
- a piece of dried bovine dung
Synonyms: cow chip, cow dung, buffalo chip, Verb
- cut a nick into
- break a small piece off from; "chip the glass"; "chip a tooth"
Synonyms: knap, cut off, break off,
- break off (a piece from a whole); "Her tooth chipped"
Synonyms: chip off, come off, break away, break off,
- form by chipping; "They chipped their names in the stone"
- play a chip shot
"chipping" in Chinese, "saratoga chips" in Chinese, "log chip" in Chinese, "potato chip" in Chinese, "cow chips" in Chinese, "v chip" in Chinese, "red chip" in Chinese, "hybrid chip" in Chinese, "blue chip" in Chinese, "chiovoloni" in Chinese, "chiozza" in Chinese, "chiozzi" in Chinese, "chiozzini" in Chinese, "chiozzotto" in Chinese, "chip and dip" in Chinese, "chip and wire approach" in Chinese, "chip and wire hybrid ic" in Chinese, "chip approach" in Chinese,