check for in Chinese
How to pronounce "check for""check for" in a sentence
- Have someone read over your letter, checking for accuracy and tone .
- A microprocessor will check for interrupts at the end of every instruction .
- Another time he was seen using a check for $ 1500 as a bookmark .
- It is important to check for protruding particles and to keep the film dry .
- All the financial transactions not only must be posted, but also must be checked for accuracy .
- Add a test in your code to check for validity
- I want to cash three checks for 50 , 000 japanese yen
- Being checked for its existence in a collection
- Tick the episode and click " check for new podcasts
- Ability to check for tool - interference or tool - gouging
What is the meaning of check for in Chinese and how to say check for in Chinese? check for Chinese meaning, check for的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.