charter in Chinese
[ 'tʃɑ:tə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "charter"Synonyms of "charter"Use "charter" in a sentence
past tense: chartered past participle: chartered plural: charters present participle: chartering
- A piper cub was chartered to fly .
- This charter was never carried into effect .
- We will charter a steamer to convey the goods .
- The same year the university of wisconsin was chartered .
- The resort to air charters turned out to be a fiasco .
- Our school chartered three buses for the trip ..
- A corporation is separate legal entity chartered by the state .
- No charter company was eager to court arab boycott .
- The elementary tools for a peaceful settlement are to be found in the charter .
- Today of all days our dedication to the charter must be maintained .
- a document incorporating an institution and specifying its rights; includes the articles of incorporation and the certificate of incorporation
- a contract to hire or lease transportation
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
Synonyms: lease, rent, hire, engage, take,
- grant a charter to
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
Synonyms: rent, hire, lease,
"chartered" in Chinese, "great charter" in Chinese, "chartered accountant" in Chinese, "charter party" in Chinese, "atlantic charter" in Chinese, "voyage charter" in Chinese, "chartered cities" in Chinese, "charter member" in Chinese, "charted position" in Chinese, "charted visibility" in Chinese, "charted visibility of light" in Chinese, "charted waters" in Chinese, "chartener" in Chinese, "charter (the chartered ship)" in Chinese, "charter 77" in Chinese, "charter 77 movement" in Chinese, "charter 77 rights movement" in Chinese,