charged in Chinese
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- They could n't make the charges stick .
- The hole is drilled, the charge is set up .
- I charge you not to forget what i have said ..
- Proton and neutron form a charge doublet .
- Each strip can be considered a line charge .
- Please charge the amount to my account .
- Mr. burger made a charge against his enemy .
- Marmee forbade my having anything charged .
- They are charged with the horror of nightmare .
- of a particle or body or system; having a net amount of positive or negative electric charge; "charged particles"; "a charged battery"
- fraught with great emotion; "an atmosphere charged with excitement"; "an emotionally charged speech"
- capable of producing violent emotion or arousing controversy; "the highly charged issue of abortion"
- supplied with carbon dioxide
"charging" in Chinese, "charge charge" in Chinese, "charges" in Chinese, "charge" in Chinese, "chargeing" in Chinese, "chargeableweight" in Chinese, "chargeanddischargekey" in Chinese, "chargeanddischargestatement" in Chinese, "chargeback" in Chinese, "chargebacks" in Chinese, "charged acid" in Chinese, "charged air pressure" in Chinese, "charged air temperature" in Chinese, "charged atom" in Chinese,