charge at in Chinese
How to pronounce "charge at""charge at" in a sentence
- "charge" in Chinese: vt. 1.填；装(子弹)；充(电)；使饱和；使充满；堆 ...
- "at no charge" in Chinese: 不收费
- "be in charge" in Chinese: 主管
- "be in charge of" in Chinese: 负责任; 掌理；料理
- "be on charge" in Chinese: 正/负电荷; 正充电
- "charge" in Chinese: vt. 1.填；装(子弹)；充(电)；使饱和；使充满；堆积，装载。 2.命令 ...
- "charge for" in Chinese: 收费,要价; 索价，要价
- "charge into" in Chinese: 突入
- "charge to" in Chinese: 计入; 记入
- "charge with" in Chinese: 控告; 指控...为, 委以..
- "charge-in" in Chinese: 进料
- "charge…for" in Chinese: 索价 ’; 索价，要价; 索价卖……; 因…索取(费用); 因…索权费用）
- "charge…with" in Chinese: 控告
- "in charge" in Chinese: 负责,主管; 主管, 看管, 在...看管下; 主管,负责; 主管，在掌管之 ...
- "in charge of" in Chinese: 负责,主管; 负责,总管; 负责..., 管理..., 主管..., 掌管. ...
- Interest on this loan is charged at 5 per cent ...
- Rage came charging at me .
- A detonation "front" commences to move down the charge at a velocity of the order of 7000 m/s .
- Apparently sensitive to criticism , the bull forgot all about the matador and charged at the drunk .
- A loading on board dispatch taking in charge at form
- The following items will be charged at cost
- Interest on this loan is charged at 5 per cent . .
- An additional charge at 120 yuan for extra bed
- Will be separately charged at the time of enrollment
- Well i ' m in charge at the ranch and my uncle . je veux dire
What is the meaning of charge at in Chinese and how to say charge at in Chinese? charge at Chinese meaning, charge at的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.