characteristic in Chinese
[ ˌkæriktə'ristik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "characteristic"Synonyms of "characteristic""characteristic" in a sentence"characteristic" meaning
- His method of study was characteristic .
- Honesty is his most salient characteristic .
- It was, after all, a human characteristic .
- Dismay is not a characteristic mood with him .
- They produce the characteristic brandspores .
- This is a sharply determined characteristic .
- He had made still another characteristic mistake .
- Deerslayer listened to this characteristic message .
- Harriman set to work in a characteristic style .
- Non-excludability is a characteristic of public goods .
- a distinguishing quality
- any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
Synonyms: device characteristic,
- a prominent attribute or aspect of something; "the map showed roads and other features"; "generosity is one of his best characteristics"
- the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
- typical or distinctive; "heard my friend''s characteristic laugh"; "red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn"; "stripes characteristic of the zebra"
"characteristic function" in Chinese, "characteristic species" in Chinese, "characteristic radiation" in Chinese, "dynamic characteristics" in Chinese, "characteristic test" in Chinese, "characteristic curve" in Chinese, "secondary sex characteristic" in Chinese, "characterisation" in Chinese, "characterisc" in Chinese, "characterisc value" in Chinese, "characterist" in Chinese, "characteristi cvalue o fwindload" in Chinese, "characteristic (algebra)" in Chinese, "characteristic absorption" in Chinese, "characteristic absorption band" in Chinese, "characteristic absorption peak" in Chinese,