chance in Chinese
[ tʃɑ:ns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "chance"Synonyms of "chance""chance" in a sentence"chance" meaning
past tense: chanced past participle: chanced plural: chances present participle: chancing
- His slowness lost him the chance .
- There is a reasonable chance that he will come .
- You should never take chances when driving a car .
- You see you destroy one of his chances .
- He is too smart not to jump at the chance .
- I did n't give him a chance to say a word .
- He never shows himself in that chance way .
- He has missed a chance of promotion again .
- The plaintiff sees no chance of success .
- There is a chance to dispose of another 100 tons .
- occurring or appearing or singled out by chance; "seek help from casual passers-by"; "a casual meeting"; "a chance occurrence"
Synonyms: casual, Verb
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
Synonyms: find, happen, bump, encounter,
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
Synonyms: gamble, risk, hazard, take chances, adventure, run a risk, take a chance,
- be the case by chance; "I chanced to meet my old friend in the street"
- a risk involving danger; "you take a chance when you let her drive"
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible; "the probability that an unbiased coin will fall with the head up is 0.5"
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure chance"
Synonyms: luck, fortune, hazard,
- the possibility of future success; "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances; "the holiday gave us the opportunity to visit Washington"; "now is your chance"
"sporting chance" in Chinese, "fighting chance" in Chinese, "smart chance" in Chinese, "chancan" in Chinese, "chancanquero" in Chinese, "chancas" in Chinese, "chancay" in Chinese, "chancay river" in Chinese, "chance (d05)" in Chinese, "chance 2a nature 3c-3c will 5c world i" in Chinese, "chance and opportunity" in Chinese, "chance ball" in Chinese,