chamber in Chinese
[ 'tʃeimbə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "chamber"Synonyms of "chamber"Use "chamber" in a sentence
past tense: chambered past participle: chambered plural: chambers present participle: chambering
- Both atria are thinwalled muscular chambers .
- It sits in criminal and civil chambers .
- A sudden hush fell over the chamber .
- The core pellet is placed in a chamber .
- Fuel gushes into the combustion chamber .
- The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber .
- Behind the wall stood a spark chamber .
- A gas-filled ionization chamber uses this principle .
- I do not like opera ; chamber music is more my style .
- The chamber is expandable .
- a room used primarily for sleeping
Synonyms: bedroom, sleeping room, sleeping accommodation, bedchamber,
- a natural or artificial enclosed space
- a room where a judge transacts business
- an enclosed volume in the body; "the chambers of his heart were healthy"
- a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly; "the upper chamber is the senate"
- place in a chamber
"chambered" in Chinese, "chambers" in Chinese, "echo chamber" in Chinese, "chamber orchestra" in Chinese, "explosion chamber" in Chinese, "bursting chamber" in Chinese, "cartridge chamber" in Chinese, "drip chamber" in Chinese, "star chamber" in Chinese, "chambeiron" in Chinese, "chambel" in Chinese, "chambellan" in Chinese, "chambelland" in Chinese, "chambenoit" in Chinese, "chamber acid" in Chinese, "chamber and pillar" in Chinese, "chamber and pillar method" in Chinese, "chamber and pillar system" in Chinese,