century in Chinese
[ 'sentʃuri, -tʃəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "century"Synonyms of "century""century" in a sentence"century" meaning
- In eighteenth century the theory shrank .
- His political life spans half a century .
- What a pity you won't be around five centuries .
- The art has passed down for centuries .
- This manuscript dates back to the 8th century .
- These songs will live out this century .
- This device is found from the fourteenth century .
- The motor car has been with us for almost a century .
- The century produces many great men .
- I find it as low as the 18th century .