centre in Chinese
[ 'sentə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "centre"Synonyms of "centre"Use "centre" in a sentence
past tense: centred past participle: centred present participle: centring
- At the centre of the lake , there is a pavilion .
- There is a flagstaff in the centre of the ground .
- She loves to be the centre of interest .
- Our thoughts centre upon one idea .
- The arrow penetrated through the centre of target .
- The exhibition centre closes at 17 : 30 .
- The liver is the centre of metabolism in the body .
- Are her views to the left or right of centre ?
- He pricks a few holes in the centre of the paper .
- The right wing passed the ball to the centre forward .
- a building dedicated to a particular activity; "they were raising money to build a new center for research"
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process; "in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere"
Synonyms: center, nerve center, nerve centre,
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses; "his stories made him the center of the party"
Synonyms: center, center of attention, centre of attention,
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated; "they received messages from several centers"
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
Synonyms: center, midpoint,
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
Synonyms: center, middle, heart, eye, Verb
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
Synonyms: concentrate, focus, center, pore, rivet,
- move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered"
"centring" in Chinese, "induction centre" in Chinese, "storm centre" in Chinese, "earthquake centre" in Chinese, "shopping centre" in Chinese, "growth centre" in Chinese, "centre forward" in Chinese, "main centre" in Chinese, "reception centre" in Chinese, "centrationcoaxality" in Chinese, "centrax ltd" in Chinese, "centraxonial" in Chinese, "centray station" in Chinese, "centrazene" in Chinese, "centre adjustment" in Chinese, "centre afrique" in Chinese, "centre against apartheid" in Chinese, "centre align" in Chinese,