centre in Chinese
[ 'sentə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "centre"Synonyms of "centre""centre" in a sentence"centre" meaning
past tense: centred past participle: centred present participle: centring
1.把…集中，使聚集于一点 (in, at, on, round, about)。
- "at centre" in Chinese : 暂附；暂附本档; 暂附本档
- "centre at" in Chinese : 集中于
- "centre in" in Chinese : 集中于
- "centre on" in Chinese : 集中在，把…集中在; 集中注意力
- "centre to" in Chinese : centre中心距
- "centre．．．on" in Chinese : 集中……于
- "s centre" in Chinese : 儿童康乐中心; 媒体文件中心
- "centre-to-centre" in Chinese : 中心距
- "c-c centre to centre" in Chinese : 中心距
- "centre forward,centre" in Chinese : 中锋
- "centre front and centre back" in Chinese : 前正中线和后正中线
- "centre to centre distance" in Chinese : 顶尖间距
- "centre to centre method" in Chinese : 中心连接法
- "centre-to-centre distance" in Chinese : 顶尖间距
- "centre-to-centre method" in Chinese : 中心连接法
- At the centre of the lake , there is a pavilion .
- There is a flagstaff in the centre of the ground .
- She loves to be the centre of interest .
- Our thoughts centre upon one idea .
- The arrow penetrated through the centre of target .
- The exhibition centre closes at 17 : 30 .
- The liver is the centre of metabolism in the body .
- Are her views to the left or right of centre ?
- He pricks a few holes in the centre of the paper .
- The right wing passed the ball to the centre forward .
- a building dedicated to a particular activity; "they were raising money to build a new center for research"
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process; "in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere"
Synonyms: center, nerve center, nerve centre,
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses; "his stories made him the center of the party"
Synonyms: center, center of attention, centre of attention,
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated; "they received messages from several centers"
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
Synonyms: center, midpoint,
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
Synonyms: center, middle, heart, eye, Verb
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
Synonyms: concentrate, focus, center, pore, rivet,
- move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered"
- "centre" meaning: Noun: centre sentu(r) Usage: Brit, Cdn...
- "centre" meaning in Japanese: centre n., v. 《英》 ＝→→center.///
- "centre" meaning in Korean: noun, adjective, v, =CENTER
- "centre" meaning in Russian: 1) центр; середина; центральная точка; средоточие; Ex: dea...
- "centre" meaning in Arabic: n. ركز, قلب, محور, مركز
- "centre" meaning in French: n. centre, milieu
"centring" in Chinese, "induction centre" in Chinese, "storm centre" in Chinese, "earthquake centre" in Chinese, "shopping centre" in Chinese, "growth centre" in Chinese, "centre forward" in Chinese, "main centre" in Chinese, "reception centre" in Chinese, "centrationcoaxality" in Chinese, "centrax ltd" in Chinese, "centraxonial" in Chinese, "centray station" in Chinese, "centrazene" in Chinese, "centre adjustment" in Chinese, "centre afrique" in Chinese, "centre against apartheid" in Chinese, "centre align" in Chinese,