cavity in Chinese
[ 'kæviti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cavity"Synonyms of "cavity""cavity" meaning"cavity" in a sentence
- Cavities in teeth are caused by decay .
- The peritoneal cavity is a potential space .
- The peritoneal cavity is a closed sac .
- This reduced body cavity is called a hemocoel .
- The cavity is usually evacuated .
- Epithelium also lines the air tubes and lung cavities .
- No cavity is demonstrable(planigrams are usually required) .
- The two cleaved facets define the fabry-perot cavity .
- The cavity in the tower is filled with high-strength concrete .
- The stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity .
- (anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body
Synonyms: bodily cavity, cavum,
- a sizeable hole (usually in the ground); "they dug a pit to bury the body"
- soft decayed area in a tooth; progressive decay can lead to the death of a tooth
Synonyms: caries, dental caries, tooth decay,
- space that is surrounded by something
Synonyms: enclosed space,
"mantle cavity" in Chinese, "abdominal cavity" in Chinese, "serous cavity" in Chinese, "segmentation cavity" in Chinese, "pith cavity" in Chinese, "cavity magnetron" in Chinese, "gastrovascular cavity" in Chinese, "glenoid cavity" in Chinese, "cavitoma" in Chinese, "cavitron" in Chinese, "cavitron ultrasonic aspiration" in Chinese, "cavitrou" in Chinese, "cavitstabilized oscillator" in Chinese, "cavity (of a mould)" in Chinese, "cavity accelerator" in Chinese, "cavity adaptor plate" in Chinese, "cavity adjustment" in Chinese,