catalytic in Chinese
- It is known as catalytic cracking .
- The dimethylbenzenes are obtained from catalytic reformate .
- Many other important catalytic parameters were deduced .
- The first catalytic converters were called conventional oxidation catalysts .
- The high level of hc in the exhaust gas may damage the catalytic converter .
- The air guards the catalytic converter from overload and possible resulting damage .
- Another reason for banning lead in gasoline is that the lead can ruin the catalytic converter .
- Typical components in such a blend could be isooctane, alkylate and catalytic reformate .
- Some discussion of the oxidation state of chromium that is the most important for the catalytic reaction is given .
- There are inherent difficulties in selecting any method as a standard for catalytic surface area determinations .
"catalyst-to-oil ratio" in Chinese, "catalystic hydrogenation of coal tar" in Chinese, "catalysts" in Chinese, "catalysts and catalytic reation" in Chinese, "catalysts for environmental protection" in Chinese, "catalytic (gas) chromatography" in Chinese, "catalytic action" in Chinese, "catalytic active site" in Chinese, "catalytic activity" in Chinese,