cartridge in Chinese
[ 'kɑ:tridʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cartridge"Synonyms of "cartridge"Use "cartridge" in a sentence
- These can be exploded with a cartridge .
- I want two extra clips and a box of cartridges .
- The cartridge is ejected automatically .
- These can be ignited as by means of a squib or exploded with a cartridge .
- These increments were mixed and looked into the 5. 56 mm cartridge case .
- If it is necessary to drill helper holes, never drill in the neighbourhood of the cartridge .
- Impulsive loads for structural tests have been generated by explosive cartridges or by small rockets .
- But for a slight rhythmic movement of the cartridge box at the back of his belt he might have been thought to be dead .
- They came face to face with a man in a maroon-coloured shirt, who was feverishly pushing cartridges into a large revolver .
- He also ran errands for the ward and in his spare time made me a cigarette lighter out of an empty austrian rifle cartridge .
- ammunition consisting of a cylindrical casing containing an explosive charge and a bullet; fired from a rifle or handgun
- an electro-acoustic transducer that is the part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable
- a module designed to be inserted into a larger piece of equipment; "he loaded a cartridge of fresh tape into the tape deck"
- a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
"cartridge box" in Chinese, "cartridge chamber" in Chinese, "blank cartridge" in Chinese, "cartridge pouch" in Chinese, "cartridge belt" in Chinese, "cartridge igniter" in Chinese, "video cartridge" in Chinese, "cartridge clip" in Chinese, "cartridge case" in Chinese, "cartraud" in Chinese, "cartray" in Chinese, "cartret" in Chinese, "cartric" in Chinese, "cartride" in Chinese, "cartridge access station" in Chinese, "cartridge accompaniment style" in Chinese, "cartridge actuated initiator" in Chinese, "cartridge bag" in Chinese,