carrier in Chinese
[ 'kæriə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "carrier"Synonyms of "carrier"Use "carrier" in a sentence
- It acted as the carrier of this disease .
- They believe that the charge carrier is protonic .
- The carrier may discharge the goods into any depot .
- The carrier stopped short .
- Two of the carriers went sick .
- The mobility value used is that of the minority carrier .
- One of the two aircraft carriers was anchored in greece .
- The density of carriers in the region has been depleted .
- New carriers and battle ships would in time join the fleet .
- The molecular separator is present to remove most of the carrier gas .
- (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele; the associated trait is not apparent but can be passed on to offspring
- a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
Synonyms: aircraft carrier, flattop, attack aircraft carrier,
- a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like
- a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something; "refrigerated carriers have revolutionized the grocery business"
- a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
Synonyms: common carrier,
- (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
Synonyms: immune carrier,
- a boy who delivers newspapers
- someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
Synonyms: bearer, toter,
- a man who delivers the mail
Synonyms: mailman, postman, mail carrier, letter carrier,
- a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
Synonyms: carrier wave,
- an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
"spear carrier" in Chinese, "water carrier" in Chinese, "ball carrier" in Chinese, "common carrier" in Chinese, "letter carrier" in Chinese, "mail carrier" in Chinese, "carrier bag" in Chinese, "assault carrier" in Chinese, "carrier aircraft" in Chinese, "carried wet" in Chinese, "carried-down percentage" in Chinese, "carriedforward" in Chinese, "carriedo" in Chinese, "carriello" in Chinese, "carrier (c)" in Chinese, "carrier absorption" in Chinese, "carrier accumulation" in Chinese, "carrier acquisition time" in Chinese,