capitalist in Chinese
How to pronounce "capitalist"Synonyms of "capitalist""capitalist" in a sentence"capitalist" meaning
- The workers worked themselves to the bone for the capitalists .
- Prices continue to advance in some capitalist countries .
- An economic crisis engulfed the entire capitalist world .
- The capitalist countries are all facing inflation of their currencies .
- The wronged tenant turned out to be also the wealthy capitalist .
- A capitalist will not stick at any meanness in making money .
- The capitalist powers want to snuff out socialism in the soviet union .
- The capitalist told them not to be insolent, and spoke to them about honesty .
- The voyages of discovery of the new land synchronized with the emergence of capitalist economy .
- Periodic crises wrack the capitalist system, and they grow in size and duration .
- a person who invests capital in a business (especially a large business)
- a conservative advocate of capitalism
- favoring or practicing capitalism
- of or relating to capitalism or capitalists; "a capitalist nation"; "capitalistic methods and incentives"
- "capitalist" meaning: Adjective: capitalist kapitlist Of or ...
- "capitalist" meaning in Japanese: capitalist n. 資本家. 【＋動詞】 ◆Capitalists exploit the workers....
- "capitalist" meaning in Korean: noun, adjective, 자본가, 자본주, 자본주의자, CAPITALISTIC
- "capitalist" meaning in Russian: 1) капиталист2) капиталистический
- "capitalist" meaning in Arabic: n. رأسمالي, شخص ذو رأس مال, المؤيد للنظام المالي
- "capitalist" meaning in French: n. capitaliste, personne qui possède des capitaux; parti...
"capitalism and freedom" in Chinese, "capitalism market" in Chinese, "capitalism plus" in Chinese, "capitalism versus socialism" in Chinese, "capitalism with chinese characteristics" in Chinese, "capitalist accumulation" in Chinese, "capitalist class" in Chinese, "capitalist commodity economy" in Chinese, "capitalist commodity production" in Chinese,