capital in Chinese
[ 'kæpitəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "capital"Synonyms of "capital""capital" in a sentence"capital" meaning
- You know treason is a capital offence .
- He wrote first in large clumsy capitals .
- There is mention of capital penalties for rape .
- The capital sunk in it is fabulous in amount .
- She's such a capital one for catching mice .
- Troops put down a rising in the capital .
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- No more provincial capitals were attacked .
- He long urged the abolition of capital punishment .
- The tour took in six european capitals .
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Synonyms: chapiter, cap,
- one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; "printers once kept the type for capitals and for small letters in separate cases; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
Synonyms: capital letter, uppercase, upper-case letter, majuscule,
- a seat of government
- a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product; "the crime capital of Italy"; "the drug capital of Columbia"
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- assets available for use in the production of further assets
Synonyms: working capital, Adjective
- uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
Synonyms: great, majuscule,
- of primary importance; "our capital concern was to avoid defeat"
- first-rate; "a capital fellow"; "a capital idea"
"unemployed capital" in Chinese, "venture capital" in Chinese, "capital account" in Chinese, "negative capital" in Chinese, "capital sum" in Chinese, "real capital" in Chinese, "capital flight" in Chinese, "capital bonus" in Chinese, "capital goods" in Chinese, "capitain" in Chinese, "capitain general pedro santana" in Chinese, "capitaine" in Chinese, "capitaine conan" in Chinese, "capitaine corelli" in Chinese, "capital (or share capital) premium" in Chinese, "capital (provincial capital)" in Chinese, "capital - common stock" in Chinese, "capital - preferred stock" in Chinese,