capacity in Chinese
[ kə'pæsiti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "capacity"Synonyms of "capacity""capacity" in a sentence"capacity" meaning
- The enemy had a surplus of refining capacity .
- I am very proud of lily's capacity .
- I really admire his capacity for work .
- Our immediate capacity for an offensive was nil .
- In my capacity as an officer of the law , i must do my duty .
- The court sits in three capacities .
- You have great capacity for life .
- Mcteague often heard of him in this capacity .
- Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains .
- A measurement capacity is 14 samples per 24 hours .
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior
Synonyms: mental ability,
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored
Synonyms: capacitance, electrical capacity,
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
"ceiling capacity" in Chinese, "electrical capacity" in Chinese, "field capacity" in Chinese, "electric capacity" in Chinese, "heat capacity" in Chinese, "coal capacity" in Chinese, "carrying capacity" in Chinese, "cargo capacity" in Chinese, "zero capacity" in Chinese, "capacitordischarge spotwelder" in Chinese, "capacitors" in Chinese, "capacitors in general" in Chinese, "capacitorshaft" in Chinese, "capacitron" in Chinese, "capacity adaptation" in Chinese, "capacity adjusting valve" in Chinese, "capacity allocation plan" in Chinese, "capacity altimeter" in Chinese,