capability in Chinese
[ ˌkeipə'biliti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "capability"Synonyms of "capability""capability" in a sentence"capability" meaning
- Their ultimate capabilities are still not fully understood .
- She has great capability as a singer and should be trained .
- It is not that elizabeth misjudges charlotte's capabilities .
- Man gradually invented devices to extend his experimental capabilities .
- The third reason was the failure to comprehend clearly the capabilities of the enemy .
- It represented a sustained effort beyond the capabilities of the nasbys and billingses .
- I had recently written an article on the flight capabilities of hang gliders .
- The attempts to employ this capability for routine survey purposes were discouraged .
- During the course of the seventies we would lose our residual counterforce capability .
- The expected return depends not only upon the physical capabilities of the machine .
- the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally; "he worked to the limits of his capability"
- an aptitude that may be developed
Synonyms: capableness, potentiality,
- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
"capa chronicle" in Chinese, "capa corrective and preventive activity" in Chinese, "capa horn current" in Chinese, "capa region posterior" in Chinese, "capabilities and habits acquired by" in Chinese, "capability analysis" in Chinese, "capability and judgment" in Chinese, "capability architecture" in Chinese, "capability based addre ing" in Chinese,