cap in Chinese
[ kæp ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cap"Synonyms of "cap""cap" in a sentence"cap" meaning
past tense: capped past participle: capped plural: caps present participle: capping
- On her head was a tiny cap of silver tissue .
- All gentlewomen wear such caps as these .
- My little sister has a red swimming cap .
- There is a film of mould over the bottle cap .
- Morris began to smooth his cap again .
- They took off his coat and cap and muffler .
- If the cap fits , wear it .
- Do n't put feathers in your own cap .
- He wadded his cap into his pocket .
- You will be setting your cap at him now .
- a tight-fitting headdress
- a top (as for a bottle)
- something serving as a cover or protection
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Synonyms: capital, chapiter,
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
Synonyms: crown, crownwork, jacket, jacket crown,
- a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
Synonyms: detonator, detonating device,
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
Synonyms: ceiling, roof,
- a protective covering that is part of a plant
- a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
Synonyms: pileus, Verb
- restrict the number or amount of; "We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
- lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
"capping" in Chinese, "service cap" in Chinese, "chimney cap" in Chinese, "legal cap" in Chinese, "trencher cap" in Chinese, "percussion cap" in Chinese, "garrison cap" in Chinese, "wishing cap" in Chinese, "watch cap" in Chinese, "caoyang road (shanghai metro)" in Chinese, "caoyuan song" in Chinese, "caozhou" in Chinese, "caozhuang" in Chinese, "caoziba" in Chinese, "cap [exceed] all talents" in Chinese, "cap a rope" in Chinese, "cap a story" in Chinese, "cap analyzer" in Chinese,