can in Chinese
[ kæn, kən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "can"Use "can" in a sentence
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- Too much oxygen can also block regeneration .
- The races can be further subdivided .
- I can not bring him to my point of view .
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- It can break up a bad traffic snarl .
- But you can breast them in an afternoon .
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- Can you forgive this ignorant woman ?
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
Synonyms: tin, tin can,
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Synonyms: toilet, lavatory, lav, john, privy, bathroom,
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
Synonyms: toilet, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonyms: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
Synonyms: can buoy,
- the quantity contained in a can
Synonyms: canful, Verb
- preserve in a can or tin; "tinned foods are not very tasty"
Synonyms: tin, put up,
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
Synonyms: displace, fire, give notice, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate,
"canned" in Chinese, "canning" in Chinese, "spray can" in Chinese, "canned heat" in Chinese, "canned cow" in Chinese, "water can" in Chinese, "trash can" in Chinese, "priming can" in Chinese, "watering can" in Chinese, "cam撤消标记" in Chinese, "cam对象" in Chinese, "cam光合作用" in Chinese, "cam客户化" in Chinese, "cam植物" in Chinese, "can (coul" in Chinese, "can 1" in Chinese, "can active commix network" in Chinese, "can afford to" in Chinese,