calvarium in Chinese
How to pronounce "calvarium""calvarium" in a sentence"calvarium" meaning
(pl. -varia )【解剖学】颅顶，颅盖。
-ial, -ian adj.
- In the latter case, abscessation may be present inside the calvarium .
- Removable calvarium . mounted on an iron metal stand
- Skull includes movable jaw , cut calvarium , suture lines and 3 removable lower teeth
- Effects of fructus psoraleae on proliferation and differentiation of cultured osteoblast isolated from neonatal rat ' s calvarium
- The calvarium can be removed and the mandible is springinged to view the bone structures of the mouth
- A quantitative study of the absorbable porous block - tricalcium phosphate implanted in the defects of rabbit calvarium
- Effects of serum of aged male rat treated with epimedium herb extract on proliferation and differation and differenation of rat calvarium osteoblast in vitro
- The fixation method of transcalvarial suture takes advantages of the depth and configuration of the calvarium , allowing the use of autogenous material
What is the meaning of calvarium in Chinese and how to say calvarium in Chinese? calvarium Chinese meaning, calvarium的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.