call at in Chinese
How to pronounce "call at"Synonyms of "call at""call at" in a sentence"call at" meaning
- 停靠, 拜访
- We will call at a more seemly time .
- Doctor liu is on call at all times .
- He calls at every house in the street once a month .
- What bores these people are to call at this time !
- This ship calls at gibraltar on the way to port said .
- I will call at six o'clock, if that is all right to you .
- Mr. white was to call at my house after he finished his speech .
- The train on platform 3 is for london , calling at didcot and reading .
- I often felt a charitable prompting to call at the place and see poor bartleby .
- He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer .
- enter a harbor; "the ship called in Athens"
Synonyms: out in,
What is the meaning of call at in Chinese and how to say call at in Chinese? call at Chinese meaning, call at的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.