cadre in Chinese
[ 'kɑ:də, 'kædri ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "cadre"Synonyms of "cadre""cadre" in a sentence"cadre" meaning
- It 's part of the duty as cadres to help the masses .
- Cadres should guard against sectarian tendencies .
- A cadre should be ready to take a lower post as well as a higher one .
- Our cadres must set an example of plain living and hard work .
- Old and young cadres learn from each other and encourage each other .
- It 's necessary for leading cadres to keep frequent contacts with the masses .
- It was a stratagem cadres sometimes used to buy things for themselves .
- Cadres have gone down to different grass-roots units to take part in manual labour .
- This veteran cadre still remains his philosophy of hard work and plain-living .
- The village cadre said they did not do productive work , they just fooled around .
- a nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement